IF YOU ARE A FORMER MEMBER OF A MILITARY GREEK ORGANIZATION PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PRESENT A LETTER OF RELEASE!
BEFORE YOU ACCEPT MEMBERSHIP AND START THE INTAKE PROCESS, PLEASE BE PREPARED AND READY TO ATTEND THE IN-PERSON COMMITMENT CEREMONY.
2023 COMMITMENT CEREMONY LOCATIONS
- SEPTEMBER 2023 – TEXAS
- DECEMBER 15-17th 2023 – WASHINGTON, DC
Membership Application Forms
Thank you for considering Alpha Omega Phi Military Fraternity/Sorority, Inc. We are dedicated to our four founding qualities: Faith, Family, Country, and Integrity. This application focuses on “Country” and “Integrity”. We will need substantiating proof that you are / were in good standing with the military. Below are the instructions for completing the application. Once you are complete with filling out the application, please submit it, along with the following:
1) Completed Membership Application
2) Proof of Military Service (black out SSN and pay information):
a. Discharge or Retirement Orders, OR
Note: Our Applications Manager is available to help you with this process. The Applications Manager can be contacted via phone at (803) 679-2254 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this application.
New Payment Plan – Effective January 1, 2023
$500 – Paid in Full: This payment will be due by the end of Week 1.
Down Payment: $250 – This payment will be due by the end of Week 1 of Intake.
Remaining Payment: $250 – This payment will be due by the end of Week 3 of Intake.
*- Payment plans can be arranged.
New Plan- Effective January 1, 2023
- Applicants will receive a crossing package (official trademarked Alpha Omega Phi jacket, button-down Alpha Omega Phi shirt, and lapel pin)
- Applicants must complete a 4-week new members’ educational seminar.
- Applicants must complete 10 hours of community service intake.
- Applicants MUST attend the commitment ceremony that is scheduled for their line (medical and military exceptions with written proof).
- Applicants must attend the Alpha Omega Phi induction ceremony to receive induction material.
Refunds are only acknowledged for pledges who withdraw from the pledge line.
Withdraw refunds are as followed:
• Week 1 – 75%
• Week 2 – 50%
• NO REFUNDS AFTER WEEK 2
(Certain accommodations can be made on a case-by-case basis)
• You must be currently serving in the military (need documentation), OR
• Retired (need documentation), OR
• Separated from the military (honorable, or under honorable conditions), OR
• Military Spouse, OR
• Immediate Family member of a service member (part of our Association Division). This is for members who have not served but have immediate family members that have served.